Monday, March 14, 2011

**DIY time**

Paper Doily Stars/Flowers

I happened upon this gorgeous and creative d-i-y recently at thehappyhomeblog and I have to admit...I was immediately bummed I hadn't seen in 5 months ago in time to add to my own decor. To be fair, it's probably for the best that I didn't have one more thing to do myself beforehand, or I may have gone under. Anyhow these are originally described as stars but the first thing I saw when I looked at them was the potential for flowers if vintage buttons or even patterned paper circle paper cut-outs were placed in the center. What I love most about these is that they can be used for wedding decor, home decor, or even Christmas ornaments! Whether your choice is star or flower, I hope you find this D-I-Y to your liking!!


For the full how to step-by-step:

                             http://thehappyhomeblog.com/?p=2391

No comments:

Post a Comment